Thursday, August 21, 2008

Video overview of the LXDE desktop with the pre-seed .iso

This is a video showing the LXDE desktop in action. Click the image to view.
  1. Kazehakase shows Flash and Java plugins in use
  2. The file manager is shown with all the XDG folders (Music, Videos, Documents, etc.) in place
  3. Audacious plays an MP3 file
  4. MPlayer plays a WMV file
  5. Pidginis shown
  6. GPicView is shown
  7. Various themes are shown
The size of the install is 922MB, including Iceweasel in addition to Kazehakase.

2 comments:

  1. The picture only links to a bigger version of the picture, but there is a link to the .ogg in the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I fixed that. Stupid mistake.

    I've also made quite a few errors on the pre-seeds. I guess I suck.

    ReplyDelete

Other I' Been to Ubuntu Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails