Friday, August 15, 2008

Games on Linux Blog

I'm not a game player, but my minor attempts at using the Wine AppDB have been fruitless and frustrating. I wanted a list of easily-installable games that just work, either natively or with Wine. Since my gal spends an hour a day with little, fun games, mostly using Wine, I decided to recruit her as a tester and put up a blog about the games that work OOTB.
The format of each entry is the same:
  1. The title of the game with a link to the download page
  2. A screenshot
  3. The publisher's description of the game
  4. The system requirements from the publisher
  5. A gameplay video
  6. Installation instructions
Click on the title, above to see the thirty games I've got so far. Contact me if you want to help with the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other I' Been to Ubuntu Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails