Image by Matrixizationized via FlickrI'm getting ready to start another 30-day "The OS is Dead" trial in honor of the first look at ChromeOS (of course I'll do it with Chromium), and that means that I need to get Chromium in shape for the trip, which it's not by default. For my purposes, that means installing the following extensions:
- Adblock+: You'll need to make sure that Chromium is fully updated for this one to work.
- Facebook Enhancer: This extension pins the FB menu bar and side panel during scrolling.
- Facebook Notifications: This creates a button with notifications.
- Gmail Checker: This does the same for GMail instead of FB.
- Google Bookmarks: This gives access to Google Bookmarks via a button.
- Google Tasks: This creates a (hidden) task window on every page visited.
- Jamendo Radio: This extension puts Jamendo at your fingertips. Unfortunately, it didn't work as installed and the links needed tweaking in the options.
That's all I've done so far. I still need to find a video plug-in, I guess