Monday, June 29, 2009

Administrative: Moving

This is not an online diary so I don't often put in any personal information, but I'm going to make an exception here because the news will affect my writing.

I'm moving at the end of August. I'm not just moving, though, I'm selling almost all my stuff and going to another country. The period before and after the move will be busy and stressful. Expect very few articles in the next two months.

Once in my new home, I'll have two months off and will have a ton of time to write. I'll try to make up for the dry spell then.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog,Here's all the best for your move and hope to see your blog back up ASAP.
    Save travels & looking forward to your reviews on Karmic Koala. BYE

    ReplyDelete

Other I' Been to Ubuntu Stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails